Today at New Rise Digital we’re talking to Sarah Nagel self confessed Twitter Queen and social marketing specialist at Sprout Social
For those of you who haven’t heard of it, Sprout Social is a social media management and engagement platform for businesses that helps you communicate easily with your customers and communities on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+
Sarah runs the weekly magnificently successful Twitter Chat SproutChat that takes place every Wednesday at 2pm CDT, and it’s one of our weekly calendar reminders here at New Rise Digital that we always look forward to.
So in today’s interview, for those of you that want to learn more about participating in Twitter chats, or if you are considering creating a Twitter chat for your business, Sarah’s going to be giving you some Twitter Chat best practices and expert insights and tips on how she built the SproutChat Twitter Chat into the incredible community it is today.
Click the play button on the video below to hear the interview!
In the interview Sarah shares with us:
- What the benefits are of hosting and participating in Twitter chat
- How difficult is it to attract Twitter chat participants
- How to promote a Twitter chat when you’re getting started
- What software to use when creating or participating in Twitter chats
- How to pick a hashtag for your Twitter chat
- How to overcome the challenges of timezones when hosting a Twitter chat
- What the guidelines and etiquette are for a Twitter chat
- How to moderate a Twitter chat
- How to keep people coming back to your Twitter chat
- How to keep your audience engaged in your Twitter chat
- What tools to use to publish a digest of your Twitter chat once it’s finished
- Where Twitter chats fit into a business’ marketing mix
- Do Twitter chats provide a good return on the time investment
Latest posts by Simon Dunant (see all)
- EDM004 Social And Content Strategies You Can Use Today In Your Business - November 30, 2016
- Free Content Marketing Strategy Workshop @ The Watford Business Show – 25th November - October 3, 2016
- How To Create A Facebook Group And Unlock New Business Opportunities - September 20, 2016