If you are running or considering running a pay per click advertising campaign with Google Adwords or Bing Ads it pays to understand how to make the most out of the auction style bidding format of these platforms.
A lot of businesses start their campaigns blind and can find pay per click an expensive way of marketing their products but this form of advertising doesn’t have to be a black hole that sucks your marketing budget dry. We recently interviewed online advertising expert Courtney Herda from SmarterSearches.Com to find out what are her top 5 tips for running a successful pay per click advertising campaign.
In the interview Courtney offers advice on how to:
- Make sure you are using analytics software to track your conversions
- Understand how to use keywords effectively to manage your advertising spend
- Choose the right landing page to ensure an optimum conversion rate
- Use ad extensions to maximise your ad space and add additional call to actions
- Measure your return on investment effectively when running a pay per click campaign
How has your business used Pay Per Click advertising, and do you find it an effective way to convert customers? Add your comment to our discussion section below, we'd love to hear from you.
Latest posts by Simon Dunant (see all)
- EDM004 Social And Content Strategies You Can Use Today In Your Business - November 30, 2016
- Free Content Marketing Strategy Workshop @ The Watford Business Show – 25th November - October 3, 2016
- How To Create A Facebook Group And Unlock New Business Opportunities - September 20, 2016